Clauses applicable to all customers
1. Unless expressly agreed otherwise accepted by both parties, only apply the general and special conditions of this quote, purchase order, delivery note or invoice.
2. No benefit will be undertaken without an order form we have been returned signed and dated and that a 50% deposit has been paid us.
3. All invoices are payable upon receipt.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our invoices are payable in cash.
5. Any claim relating to the services provided must, on pain of nullity, reach us by registered letter within eight days of receipt of the invoice.
6. All invoices not paid eight days after its due date will, automatically and without prior notice, default interest of 1% per month commenced.
7. In the event of unjustified non-payment of an invoice when due or failing wrongful delivery of the product or service ordered ten days after the agreed due date, a lump sum of 15% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of forty euros, will be due to the other party as damages, without prior notice.
8. Failure to pay an invoice at maturity makes immediately payable all sums due, whatever payment facilities granted previously.
9. The customer recognizes, in accordance with Article 1583 of the Civil Code, as supplies remain our property until full payment including interest, fees and costs. However, the risks are borne by the purchaser at delivery. Eight days after the mailing by registered letter of formal notice to pay had no effect, the goods we will be returned immediately, the expense, risk and peril of the customer who requires it, and on request from us.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by Belgian law and any dispute will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Charleroi. The seller may, however, waive this clause conferring jurisdiction and, if he prefers, summon before the competent court under common law.
Clauses for business customers
Except defect, any claims related to the goods supplied, on pain of nullity, reach us by registered letter within eight days of receipt.
According to Article 6 of the Law of 2 August 2002, the customer shall compensate us for all collection costs, including the fees and attorney fees and technical guidance, we should incur as a result of its breach participate in any of the obligations imposed upon it by these terms.
Clauses applicable to consumer customers
The customer acknowledges having been properly informed of quality, instructions and any specific properties of the goods purchased and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties accepted, it recognizes that these goods are not intended for special use.
14 In case of supply of new goods, unless defect, defects in conformity existing at the time of delivery of goods and occurring within two years of such issue must, on pain of nullity, we be notified by registered letter no later than within two months from the day the client found the defect, or within two months from the day he ought to have knowledge.
15. If the supply of used goods, unless defect, defects in conformity existing upon delivery of goods and appearing in the year this issue must, on pain of nullity, we be notified by registered letter later than two months from the day the client found the defect, or within two months from the day he ought to have knowledge.
Denounced the lack of conformity by the customer on time and in the manner specified in Articles 14 or 15 will result in our choice, repair the defective goods or replacement. If repair or replacement is impossible or disproportionate, we will offer an appropriate price reduction or replacement by goods in conformity.